We do our best to ship quickly because we are just as excited for your new purchases to get to you if not more than you are!
- Orders will be processed and shipped between 1-2 business days of placing your order. For U.S and International Orders
(Please contact us directly if you have a deadline you want to meet and are unsure before you purchase)
- We do not ship on the weekends (well maybe some Saturdays ♥ ) nor on Holidays
- Once you place an order with us you will receive a confirmation email. We also send up to date shipping notifications even when your package arrives!
We ship via USPS or UPS for our orders. Below you will find our current shipping options that are available for Domestic and International shipments.
- [ USPS Priority Shipping $8] This is our standard range for most orders. Packages will arrive between 1 - 8 business days depending on where you are located.
- At checkout you will be able to choose from other speedier shipping options including UPS.
PO BOXES & APO/FPO OR U.S TERRITORIES
We do ship to PO BOXES & APO/FPO OR U.S TERRITORIES. These packages will only be shipped via USPS at our $7 standard shipping rate. Packages will arrive between 1 - 8 business days depending on where you are located.
Canada, Australia and Europe
- [ First Class International Shipping $25.00 ] This is our standard flat rate for International orders. Packages will arrive between 6-21 business days depending on your location. You will receive a tracking number and shipping notification once your item is shipped.
Other Areas not including Canada, Australia and Europe
[ First Class International Shipping $25.00 ] This is our standard flat rate for International orders not including Canada, Australia or Europe. First Class International generally takes 6 - 21 business days.
Depending on the customer’s country’s customs department, shipping methods may take longer than the expected delivery range given.
Basic tracking is included for most countries with this shipping method; however, it may not available for some countries. Tracking is not guaranteed. For certain countries, tracking does not update once it leaves the United States. This isn't a glitch or cause for worry - your package is still on the way; it just depends on the receiving country if your tracking gets updated after it leaves the US. Please also note that USPS may change the option to track First Class International packages at any time; we will try to update our page as guidelines change.
CUSTOMS, DUTIES, TAXES:
Right now we ship to:
All customs duties, taxes, or fees are the sole responsibility of the customer. Orchid Boheme is required to accurately declare the value of all international orders on customs forms. Sometimes customs delays do occur. The amount and types of duties, as well as other customs information, can be obtained by contacting a local post office.
Package Delivered But not received:
If your tracking information states that your package was delivered to your address and you have not received it, you must contact the United States Postal Service directly at 1-800-ASK-USPS® (1-800-275-8777). Any lost, stolen, or damaged packages must be reported as a claim to USPS. Orchid Bohème is not responsible for lost and stolen packages. But please notify us about the issue as we can assist with contacting USPS. Both parties will need to be in contact with the postal service.